Well, perhaps not this VERY minute. It's more like what is on my radar/Iphone/keeps me up at night/stream of consciousness.
1. This is an amazing coconut cake! Our friend, John sent it to us from the Peninsula Grill in Charleston. It arrived in PERFECT shape…and very moist.
It is the best coconut cake I have ever tasted. Not cheap.
Thanks, John for the extravagant, tasty gesture.
3. If you need an easy family photo gallery, do what we did for a client's family room) sorry about the blurry photo)... Use the Pottery Barn Gallery in a box, with two extra large frames for the center.
4. On Instagram, I enjoy fabulous photos of SF…
5. Driving across the above bridge to Mill Valley, I can get to my new client's house in 15 minutes and it's like another world. Although this isn't fun...not pretty yet… (we are lowering that narrow breakfast bar).
6. But this shapely Barbara Barry for Henredon sofa will be pretty…especially in the fabric we are ordering (and our own pillows)…I will show you eventually. They are having a 10% off sale right now.
I saw Barbara Barry speak at a Design Blogger's Conference and she is very "Zen"…whereas, I am more the excitable type (especially talking about decorating)…she must do a lot of yoga. I need more yoga.
7. This counter stool by Palecek is curved so that it gives back support and is more comfortable than some bistro style chairs I've tried.
They have a beautiful farmer's market, too.
9. Have you heard this amazing little eight year old's voice? The film is eight minutes long but really lovely.